Events Marketing Lead
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. We are backed by investments from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ, Diane Greene (Google / Google Cloud), Jack Dorsey (Block / Twitter), William Hockey (Plaid), among others.
About the Role:
As Event Marketing Lead, you will own the Unit21 event execution and planning. We're looking for a confident operator and strategist who will develop and implement full-funnel event programs in alignment with our demand generation initiatives. You will collaborate with cross-functional partners in marketing, sales, and product to achieve customer acquisition goals and build brand awareness. You will have ownership of event execution from start to finish, deciding which events we prioritize and marketing overall program impact.
Events are critical to connecting with our buyers in Risk and Compliance and will be a pillar of our go-to-market strategy.
What you will be doing:
- Build the Events portfolio at Unit21, and represent the marketing organization as a company leader
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams to understand our customers, their problems, and the competitive landscape
- Define, manage, and execute events from start to finish. Create and optimize frameworks for which events we pursue and at what levels of investment
- Partner with demand generation, content, and brand teams to ensure our events deliver the right message and awareness.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in event and/or field marketing
- Significant experience working in tech events. Particularly for high-growth SaaS businesses
- Data-driven event leader with a desire to drive and test experimentation in event strategy
- Experience using data insights and strategic thinking to build business cases that influence stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to influence teams and individuals; Ability to lead multi-stakeholder groups and effectively utilize resources and relationships to drive results
We expect all team members to be motivated to be amazing in their roles and, ultimately, to move the Unit21 mission forward.
The standard base pay range for this role is $130,00.00 - $150,000.00 Annually. This base pay range does not include other financial or equity incentives.
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
Unlimited paid time off
Generous leave programs for life events
Annual Learning & Development stipend
One-time Home office set-up stipend
Happy hours and team-building events
Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
Fully stocked kitchen
Lunch and dinner provided in SF office at least 3x per week
A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 stops bad actors by leveraging data to deliver justice and safety in the world. We protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering no-code infrastructure to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. We have reported over USD $2 billion in fraud and laundered money to the US government using our software.
We are a rapidly growing Series C startup, having raised close to $100m from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ Capital, Jack Dorsey, Diane Greene, and other leading VCs. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new standard of eliminating bad behavior on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
*Remote work limited to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York. North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington.*