Enterprise Account Executive - Remote Friendly
About Unit 21:
Unit21 protects businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering a no-code toolset to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. We are backed by investments from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ, Diane Greene (Google / Google Cloud), Jack Dorsey (Block / Twitter), William Hockey (Plaid), among others.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced sales executive to join our growing Enterprise team at Unit21. Our company provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and capabilities to enable our customers in the evolving fintech, banking, and banking as a service space to find and combat money laundering and fraud through a codeless platform.
What you will be doing:
- Running the entirety of the sales cycle
- Focusing on pipeline generation - 50% self generated
- Partnering closely with our Solution Engineering (SE) team to run POC’s with strong success criteria
- Being an industry evangelist for Unit21
- Establish credibility, trust, and respect in payments, compliance, and fraud.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver feedback and industry pain points from both prospects and clients
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of sales experience within industry / similar technologies
- 3+ years of proven experience selling to US banks or other financial institutions with knowledge of fraud & compliance preferred
- Ability to leverage network and industry contacts to build a sales pipeline
- Proven ability and track record selling to new and existing accounts
- Proven record of overachieving $1-2M+ quota annually
- Proven experience and track record with fraud and AML solutions with ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Ability to cultivate, manage, develop, and close new business/logos
- Proven and established professional, consultative relationships with the client, up to and including the C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to grow
- University or Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Experience working successfully within a fintech organization
- Strong desire to learn and contribute cross functionally
- Existing network of relationships within the financial industry
- Experience utilizing MEDDIC
- Experience with the Challenger Sale methodology
The standard base pay range for this role is $140,000 - 160,000 Annually. This base pay range does not include variable compensation including potential commissions, bonuses or other financial or equity incentives.
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
Unlimited paid time off
Generous leave programs for life events
Annual Learning & Development stipend
One-time Home office set-up stipend
Happy hours and team-building events
Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
Fully stocked kitchen
Lunch and dinner provided in SF office at least 3x per week
A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 stops bad actors by leveraging data to deliver justice and safety in the world. We protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering no-code infrastructure to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. We have reported over USD $2 billion in fraud and laundered money to the US government using our software.
We are a rapidly growing Series C startup, having raised close to $100m from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ Capital, Jack Dorsey, Diane Greene, and other leading VCs. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new standard of eliminating bad behavior on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
*Remote work limited to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York. North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington.*