Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About the Role:
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team at Unit21. You will drive value across our enterprise customer base, leading customer relationships and strategy, driving the development of processes to improve our business scalability, as well as advocating for and growing customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the main point of contact for a set group of our enterprise customers
- Leverage meetings and engagement styles to create broad and deep relationships in order to understand their success criteria and help tell the story of Unit21’s value to their business
- Act as a customer advocate internally, bringing trends and feedback to the team backed by data
- Seek to find mutual wins through identification and education around additional features, products or use cases
- Create a direct impact on Unit21’s customer experience and growth!
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of outstanding track record in SaaS customer success or account management, managing a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Experience managing complex retention and upsell opportunities, with the ability to lead negotiations.
- Experience managing accounts of $200k+ ARR.
- Experience developing and executing on strategy to drive interactions for maximum output.
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with senior executives, functional managers, and technical teams, including ability and willingness to travel to see customers on-site.
- Ability to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment, switching rapidly from strategy to execution to handle multiple ongoing projects.
- A process-oriented mindset, with a knack for identifying recurring patterns and capitalizing on them by improving the ongoing process.
- Outstanding project management and organization skills, and an ownership mindset demonstrated by strong work ethic.
- Sense of curiosity and learning - focused on internal product knowledge and externally on the customer business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in FinTech, AML or fraud
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
Unlimited paid time off
Generous leave programs for life events
Annual Learning & Development stipend
One-time Home office set-up stipend
Happy hours and team-building events
Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
Fully stocked kitchen
Lunch and dinner provided in SF office at least 3x per week
A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 stops bad actors by leveraging data to deliver justice and safety in the world. We protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering no-code infrastructure to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. We have reported over USD $2 billion in fraud and laundered money to the US government using our software.
We are a rapidly growing Series C startup, having raised close to $100m from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ Capital, Jack Dorsey, Diane Greene, and other leading VCs. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new standard of eliminating bad behavior on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
*Remote work limited to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York. North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington.*
Something looks off?