Sr. Sales Development Representative (US-Remote)
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Transcend believes everyone should be in control of their personal information. We’re pioneering Data Privacy Infrastructure—a powerful technology that lets individuals reclaim control of their data and ensures companies can easily comply with global data privacy laws.
Our platform enables companies like Robinhood, Brex, and Clubhouse to provide users with control over their information.
From uncovering new data systems and schema, to capturing and enforcing user opt-outs, to globally deleting and exporting a person's data across your stack, Transcend is built to scale every privacy workflow to complete automation. In fact, each month, Transcend executes millions of global user deletions and governs billions of tracking events across thousands of data systems.
We allow these users to request, identify, and delete their personal information from a growing suite of integrated companies: from Salesforce to Slack, Facebook, Zendesk, Intercom, Databases, and beyond.
Please note that we are a remote-first company, and ALL our positions are remote.
This position is for US only.
We're looking to grow our sales team by finding bright, hardworking Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to contribute to Transcend’s incredible growth and culture. Each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization. On the agenda is setting an outstanding first impression with prospective customers - by phone, email, video, or in person.
What You'll Do
- Partner with SDR Manager and fellow SDRs to tailor creative outreach programs, strategically source contacts from target accounts, call prospects, and send personalized messages
- Engage in high level conversations with privacy pros, engineers and in-house counsels up to c-level leadership to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments
- Collaborate within and across teams - including building long-lasting partnership with prospective customers
- Learn about Transcend’s product and landscape
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding interest
- Own your book of business with an entrepreneurial mindset
Who You Are
- 2+ years of SDR experience
- Experience working with Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator and Outreach
- Experience at early-stage SaaS startups
- Proven track record of pipeline generation and lead conversion
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Deep curiosity, empathy, and grit - we’re partnering with our customers to solve hard problems, and we win as a team
- Have generated and exceeded pipeline generation goals
- Deep sense of creativity to generate sequences
Why joins us?
The people at Transcend are driven, kind and know how to balance work, life and memes. We learn from each other and have a strong support system.
You’re joining a fast growing start up, with opportunities to help define and grow the Sales organization.
We have a strong mission to protect user privacy rights everywhere. The privacy compliance landscape is growing, and we are at the forefront of building solutions that protect user privacy rights with modern infrastructure and automation.
You will have autonomy and trust to drive initiatives from the start.
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we're building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving important problems and having fun while doing it.
As the best-in-class solution in a new market, Transcend is a fast-paced and exciting workplace. The product evolves quickly to meet new client needs and adapts to the rapidly advancing world of privacy law. As one of Transcend’s earliest hires, you’ll get to work on a wide array of exciting projects.
Transcend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.