Expansion, Account Executive (US-Remote)
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2023
Transcend believes everyone should be in control of their personal information. We’re pioneering Data Privacy Infrastructure—a powerful technology that lets individuals reclaim control of their data and ensures companies can easily comply with global data privacy laws.
Our platform enables companies like Robinhood, Brex, and Clubhouse to provide users with control over their information.
From uncovering new data systems and schema, to capturing and enforcing user opt-outs, to globally deleting and exporting a person's data across your stack, Transcend is built to scale every privacy workflow to complete automation. In fact, each month, Transcend executes millions of global user deletions and governs billions of tracking events across thousands of data systems.
We allow these users to request, identify, and delete their personal information from a growing suite of integrated companies: from Salesforce to Slack, Facebook, Zendesk, Intercom, Databases, and beyond.
Please note that we are a remote-first company, and ALL our positions are remote.
This position is for US only.
Transcend is looking for a dynamic and experienced Expansion Account Executive to join our growing Sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for aligning with our customers on their business objectives, partnering with our CX team to deliver on those objectives, and expanding our work with existing customers. This role will report to the VP of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute strategic plans to expand our work with existing customers
- Understand the business objectives of our customers and ensure that our services align with their needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers within client organizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Customer Experience, and Product to drive growth opportunities and development of new offerings
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to assess progress, identify challenges, and provide recommendations for future growth
- Manage contract negotiations and renewals with existing customers
- Utilize sales tools and technology to track progress, analyze data, and optimize performance
- Establish best practices and develop playbooks that will help scale the team
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in B2B solution sales, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving business growth
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to understand complex business challenges and develop creative solutions
- Knowledge of CRM software and sales automation tools
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Management experience is a plus
Why joins us?
The people at Transcend are driven, kind and know how to balance work, life and memes. We learn from each other and have a strong support system.
You’re joining a fast growing start up, with opportunities to help define and grow the sales organization.
We have a strong mission to protect user privacy rights everywhere. The privacy compliance landscape is growing, and we are at the forefront of building solutions that protect user privacy rights with modern infrastructure and automation.
You will have autonomy and trust to drive initiatives from the start.
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we're building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving important problems and having fun while doing it.
As the best-in-class solution in a new market, Transcend is a fast-paced and exciting workplace. The product evolves quickly to meet new client needs and adapts to the rapidly advancing world of privacy law. As one of Transcend’s earliest hires, you’ll get to work on a wide array of exciting projects.
Transcend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
See more open positions at Transcend
Something looks off?