Principal Software Engineer - Backend
- Experience working with complex, real-time external APIs.
- A desire to get better everyday. Titan’s best days are still to come and so are yours.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment with subject matter experts from across the company.
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity. We’re a fiduciary of our clients and we always act with their best interests at heart.
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Daily lunches @ our headquarters
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $150,000 - $230,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation packages for our valued team members, matching our commitment to attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.