Brokerage Operations Associate
As Brokerage Operations Associate, you’ll help with day-to-day operations of Titan’s brokerage. This role will focus primarily on the build out and execution of Titan’s broker-dealer operations to ensure that all operational procedures and controls are optimized, well documented, and properly maintained.
What You'll Do
- Work as a part of the Brokerage Operations team to complete daily brokerage responsibilities and continually strive to improve workflows.
- Ensure the timely settlement of all trades and underlying client allocations, including resolving client and street side trade breaks
- Ensure accuracy of all positions, cash, and broker data on firm systems
- Provide ongoing user account maintenance and review of new and existing account activity (Onboarding)
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes through automation
- Participate in project work to build out and scale operational and technology platforms
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (financial services experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Start-up experience (ideally in consumer fintech) with the ability to create solutions with Engineering, Customer Support, and Product partners
- A demonstrable history of improving and automating everyday manual processes.
- Self-starter with keen attention to detail, accuracy and reliability with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and effectively communicate across entire Titan organization
- Analytical, metrics and data-driven mindset
- Passion for improving the financial lives of our clients
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Free lunches @ our headquarters
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $75,000 - $115,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation package for our valued team members, as well as attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.
Something looks off?