Senior Product Manager
Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $750M+ in assets for 50,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News and the Best Advisor award at the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
Titan is looking for a Product Manager. It’s one of our most exciting roles. On one end of the spectrum, you’ll be responsible for being the voice of the user inside Titan and creating a high-velocity, ambitious product roadmap alongside core Titan leadership. On the other end of the spectrum, you’ll roll up your sleeves to work in the trenches directly with core cross-functional teams (Engineering, Design, etc.) to ideate, prioritize, build, and ship core Titan features. You'll help architect what 'Product' means at Titan and the product development processes that surround it and the team needs as we scale. The end goal: Titan has one of the best consumer investing products that's ever been created. We're blowing our users socks off.
- Strategize, then prioritize. Find the right bets for Titan to make to deliver the best outcomes for our users and the business. Use data, user research, market trends, and product instincts to create a roadmap that delivers maximum impact
- Build, quickly. Own product development processes from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance. You will quarterback products that are built and shipped in days.
- Learn and iterate. Measure the results of the products you deliver and figure out what is next from those insights. Monitor how your bets are moving the needle on KPIs using dashboards.
- Lead. Partner with cross functional stakeholders like engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to get alignment on your plan and empower them to deliver on outcomes. You’ll help improve our processes and rituals.
- Communicate. Clearly document and share your roadmap, strategy, decisions, bets, and learnings across a wide range of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Be the voice of the customer. You'll be responsible for regularly speaking with users, understanding their goals and pain points, and advocating for their needs and experience.
- Have fun. Help us build a best in class product team and company
- 3+ years of PM experience building consumer tech products with technical background (prior work in fintech is a plus).
- You think like an owner and are accountable. You understand the outcomes that the business is trying to achieve and how your work contributes to that. You find ways to drive this outcome by improving our product, processes, and ritual.
- You are curious and find answers. You talk to users and do market research to gather qualitative evidence that informs your bets.
- You make the right bets. You can balance identifying, prioritizing and executing on a mix of high probability optimization opportunities and higher risk 10x ideas.
- You like to move and learn fast. You do best in small, collaborative, and ambiguous environments. You are excited to work closely with founders and execs. You enjoy turning a blank canvas into a magical product over time. You don’t “boil the ocean”, but think about MVPs and incremental benefits.
- You are fluent with data. You can use data to answer questions, identify product opportunities, find insights from releases, measure progress towards goals, and iterate quickly. (SQL proficiency is a plus)
- You are a good communicator. Whether it is written (product requirements, strategy, launch plans) or verbal (meetings, all hands, user calls) you understand what you need to communicate and how best to do it.
- You make things happen. You are scrappy and find ways to overcome roadblocks with workarounds or tradeoffs.
- You are organized and detail oriented. Balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests is second nature to you.
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people.
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Free lunch three days a week @ our headquarters
- Hybrid work setup. Three days in the office per week.
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $150,000 - $210,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation package for our valued team members, as well as attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.