Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Experience working across the stack from browser tweaks to get the rendering just right to storing new data in the database and everywhere in between.
- A desire to get better everyday. Titan’s best days are still to come and so are yours.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment with subject matter experts from across the company.
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity. We’re a fiduciary of our clients and we always act with their best interests at heart.
- The ability to lead and mentor other members of the team on best practices in architecture, security and design.
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Daily lunches @ our headquarters
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $150,000 - $210,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation package for our valued team members, as well as attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.
Something looks off?