Senior Wealth Advisor
Titan is the rebel challenger in a very old industry: wealth management. The present era is dominated by ancient players like Fidelity, Schwab, and Goldman Sachs. The problem is that none of them were built on modern rails, and their antiquated user experiences reflect that reality. There have been new things built in the modern age (think: “investing apps”), but they are either 1) gimmicky casinos (DIY trading apps) or 2) sleepy commodities (vanilla robo advisors). We won’t say names. But why hasn’t anyone built a modern Goldman Sachs for everyone? That’s our mission.
We are fighters at heart. We fight to build products that are truly democratized. For example, we launched the first institutional-grade cash management product for everyday investors with Titan Smart Cash. We launched the first ever venture fund for everyday investors in partnership with Cathie Wood’s ARK. We’ve been able to raise significant capital from some of Silicon Valley’s best, like a16z and General Catalyst, which we’re now using to disrupt the status quo and build the best wealth management firm in history.
Now let’s talk about you. We’re highly selective with who we choose to bring onto the team, but if you resonate with the above, we’d love to meet you.
As a founding Senior Wealth Advisor, you are an entrepreneur under the Titan umbrella. Our modern tools support you and enable you to better grow your client base (we have ~50,000 clients today, many of whom want a human wealth advisor like you) and serve existing clients with their biggest financial problems. You have maximum autonomy to spend more time advising and growing business with clients and less time on administrative back office tasks.
You are responsible for identifying prospect needs, communicating how you and Titan can help better manage client wealth, and demonstrating the unique value we can deliver together. You apply your history of success in acquiring client relationships and comprehensive financial knowledge base to bring new clients onto the Titan platform and serve them with excellence once they’re on board.
Titan will support you every step of the way with technology that helps you prospect, eliminates tedious ops and admin work, and differentiates you from every other investment advisor out there. As an advisor at Titan, you’ll get access to not only modern tools but also our market-leading proprietary wealth products and services (from Smart Cash and passive ETFs to alternatives like VC, credit, crypto and more) to help you build custom investment portfolios for clients and augment your business.
As a founding member of Titan’s advisor team, this is not your average wealth management opportunity - it’s an opportunity to have a huge impact on the company and to change the entire wealth industry so it works better for clients and advisors.
- Turn prospects into clients and clients into raving Titan fans
- Source and manage prospects, utilize Titan’s client prospecting tools, hone multiple outreach efforts, and build deep relationships with clients
- Consult with clients on wealth management strategies and guide them to achieve their personal and financial goals
- Build and implement custom investment portfolios and financial plans and assist with tax and estate planning (in partnership with third-party experts)
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to flag client pain points, create product roadmaps, and build out the Titan technology platform
- Possibly appear on camera in Titan video content, boosting your personal brand and client engagement
- Research and present new investment strategies aligned with clients’ goals and interests
- Proven track record of success in acquiring new wealth management relationships (with 5+ years of experience advising clients)
- Existing transferable client base
- Expert knowledge of investment products and services across personal finance
- Ability to communicate financial advice with humility, empathy, and confidence
- Series 65 with active designation(s) as a CFP or equivalent; clean U4
- Significant experience using financial technology tools is preferred but not required
- We make bringing over your existing client base a seamless experience.
- We’ll work with you to build a transition plan, guide you through communications, and handle the ops and admin work for you.
- Our compensation plan is designed to attract and reward the best advisors with top-of-industry payouts.
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Free lunch three days a week @ our headquarters
- Hybrid work set up. Three days in office per week
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $150,000-225,000 + AUM Payouts + company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation package for our valued team members, as well as attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.