Senior Brand Designer
Titan is the rebel challenger in a very old industry. The present era is run by ancient players: Fidelity, Schwab, & Goldman Sachs. The problem is that none of them were built on modern rails and have horrible user experiences. There have been new things built (think: “investing apps”). They are either 1) gimmicky casinos or 2) sleepy commodities. We won’t say names. Why hasn’t anyone built a modern Goldman Sachs for everyone? That’s our mission.
Titan is a next-generation investment firm. We aspire to lead our generations’ wealth.
We are fighters at heart. We fight to build products that are truly democratized. For example, we launched the first institutional grade cash management product open to everyday investors via Titan Smart Cash. We launched the first ever Venture fund for everyday investors in partnership with Cathie Wood’s ARK. We’ve been able to raise significant capital from some of Silicon Valley’s best, like a16z and General Catalyst.
Now let’s talk about you. We’re highly selective with who we choose to bring onto the team, but if you resonate with the above, we’d love to meet you.
As a Brand Designer you’ll report directly into our Marketing Lead and also work closely with our Head of Design. Your mission is to help our brand come to life.
- You will lead the translation of our visual language into branded assets across our surfaces
- You will define, explore, systematize, and execute visual assets that will convey complex concepts to our users in simple, compelling, and consistent ways.
- You will co-create creative campaign concepts and work to bring them to life both yourself and with your team at a high quality, in conjunction with both peers at Titan and our external creative partners.
- You will work as fellow, mentor, and leader to your teammates and set a high bar for design
Our team is low ego, moves fast, and has a high bar for our brand. We’re looking for designers who are not only on a mission to build something truly amazing, but can help push our brand to the next level.
- Personally deliver high quality design outcomes that set a new bar for the team in terms of creativity, quality, and simplicity
- Lead the definition and execution of our Brand through visual storytelling, in collaboration with other marketing and design leaders
- Establish, maintain, and ensure success of our guidelines, including kits for the broad team, based on the needs of our visual language and brand strategy
- Assist with the sourcing and onboarding of creatives and agencies
- Assist with ad hoc internal design requests, such as merchandise and decks
- Help define the role of brand design at Titan, including culture, process, and outcomes
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in graphic design and art direction
- Experience working on other consumer and/or modern tech brands
- Experience designing for multiple different surfaces - web, mobile, social, email
- Deep experience with the creative process, and ease with defining your working style
- Experience creating digital graphics for both in- and outside our product based on the needs of the business, including receiving and acting on stakeholder feedback and resolving conflict
- Experience shipping assets to an engineering team, including responding to format and sizing requirements
- Experience designing and delivering on social and lifecycle campaigns
- A clear portfolio expressing exceptional visual execution
- A fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and typical prototyping and animation tools
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Free Lunches @ our headquarters
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $125,000 - $200,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation packages for our valued team members, matching our commitment to attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.