Account Support Team Lead
- Support the happiness, effectiveness, and growth of your team members through onboarding, ongoing training, regular feedback, and career planning
- Cultivate a high-functioning team through clear goal-setting, iteration on team processes, and culture building
- Define and evolve our support processes as we take on customers with new needs in new verticals
- Ensure team metrics are achieved through work orchestration, monitoring quantity and quality, and communicating with the team to identify and remove blockers
- Grow the team through training, development opportunities, process documentation, and efficiency exercises
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced, flexible environment
- A natural achiever with proven attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- A hands-on leader willing to “roll up their sleeves”
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to lead a diverse team, maintaining team culture through valuing ideas of all
- Delegation and organization skills
- Approximately 1 year + experience in technical project management a plus, but not required
- No accounting experience is required.
Pilot launched in 2017 to bring the back office into the modern era. Pilot provides small businesses with dedicated finance experts - which Pilot hires as full-time, U.S.-based employees - who learn the ins-and-outs of their business. Pilot integrates directly with the billing, banking, expense, and payroll systems customers already use. With a special blend of custom software and expert bookkeepers, Pilot delivers accurate, consistent bookkeeping and financial management and tax services that give entrepreneurs the freedom to focus on their business.
Pilot has over 1,000 customers and has raised over $170 million in financing from Sequoia, Index Ventures, Stripe, Bezos Expeditions, and Whale Rock. Our investors also include a long list of world-class entrepreneurs, including Patrick and John Collison, Drew Houston, and Diane Greene. Our most recent funding round doubled our valuation to $1.2 billion – Meet Fintech’s Newest Unicorn.
- We invest in our employees’ development and happiness because our employees are the keys to our success and ensuring happy customers
- The opportunity to join a seasoned founding team that has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox).
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- All federal holidays are observed
- Competitive benefits package including wellness benefits such as Modern Health, Headspace, One Medical, Aaptiv and Rightway
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 12 weeks
- 401(k) plan
The base pay range target for the role seniority described in this job description is $55,000 - $70,000 in Nashville, TN. Final offer amounts depend on multiple factors such as candidate experience and expertise, geographic location, total compensation, and market data. In addition to cash pay, full-time regular positions are eligible for equity, 401(k), health benefits, and other benefits; some of these benefits may be available for part-time or temporary positions.
Something looks off?