Channel Partnership Director
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Material Security is looking for a leader in a Channel Partnership Director to extend and enhance the Material Security ecosystem with reseller, marketplaces and strategic security delivery partners in the commercial and federal segments. This role will be responsible for building, growing and leading the company’s focus on regional and national reseller partners in North America and the Google and Microsoft marketplaces.
- Drive activation and enablement of reseller/VAR partners in North America.
- Align at the regional level and the individual AE level the relevant resellers in the region.
- Help ramp out a partner program to scale growth, applying incentives and commercials.
- Develop joint go-to-market partner strategies with resellers that promotes the adoption of Material Security products and services via the resellers and marketplaces.
- Drive revenue growth through reselling motion that supports revenue growth and targets.
- Help coordinate internal teams within Material Security who are customer facing (including sales, customer service, and technical support, customer support on how the partners help/extend the footprint of Material Security.
- Understand cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and emerging vendor landscape to support partner ecosystem and Material Security customers.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, and reseller sales to scale reseller growth
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of partnership management or managed service sales experience in commercial and federal markets
- Experience within the cybersecurity space, particularly within a start-up or high growth organization
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written) and close attention to detail
- Demonstrated track record of revenue target achievement and program adoption
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a dynamic environment on multiple initiatives and programs
- Proven success in working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Previous experience in cyber insurance or insurance in general a bonus
- Previous experience in establishing a marketplace a bonus
- Government clearance or ability to obtain a clearance is a plus
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
By clicking "Apply for this Job", you acknowledge that you have read the California Candidate Privacy Notice Regarding Use of Personal Information and hereby agree to its terms.
Compensation at Material Security is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to the individual’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected compensation range for this position is $210,000 to $275,000. The projected salary range is just one component of Material Security’s total compensation package for employees.