Senior Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
As a Senior Field Marketing Manager you’ll be part of an early, fast growing marketing team focused on creating demand in the market. You’ll help build out our community and events programs in the security space by planning and executing on a number of first and third party events. You will be responsible for working closely with sales reps and leaders in your territory to create and execute high-touch regional programs to generate quality pipeline and progress prospects through the sales cycles. You’ll have a significant impact in growing our audience and building brand awareness for the business.
- Strategize with sales to decide on the optimal events to generate pipeline in the region.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including pre/post event communications to the team, strategy, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
- Work with sales and marketing ops to determine lead flow in the upload and follow up process.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Material’s objectives and target audience.
- Manage our swag fufillment program including ensuring the warehouse is stocked and event shipments are scheduled to arrive on time.
What We’re Looking For
- 5-7 years of experience in a field marketing role at a SaaS company
- Experience working in cybersecurity and knowledge of industry events is a plus
- Prior success owning the end-to-end field marketing and event process
- The ability to plan and execute field marketing projects with multiple stakeholders, dependencies, and timelines; Organized and thoughtful with these tasks
- Strong relationship building skills
- Willing to travel to support multiple events per quarter
- Candidates that are the best fit for Material Security have a team-first mentality and a willingness to take the lead on their initiatives. They are always looking to learn and grow personally and professionally.
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
By clicking "Apply for this Job", you acknowledge that you have read the California Candidate Privacy Notice Regarding Use of Personal Information and hereby agree to its terms.
Compensation at Material Security is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to the individual’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected compensation range for this position is $120,000 to $185,000. The projected salary range is just one component of Material Security’s total compensation package for employees.