Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
As a Sales Development Representative at Material Security, you'll be part of an early, fast growing and highly experienced sales team. You’ll be in charge of building and operating our outbound sales pipeline generation engine to develop high quality new opportunities.
- Develop thoughtfully organized, highly targeted, and repeatable approaches to pipeline generation through strategic outreach and management of inbound opportunities.
- Maintain and enhance our CRM and other internal outbound programs.
- Work cross functionally across go-to-market teams to complete special projects and assist in unlocking new strategic growth opportunities.
- Work directly with Account Executives to identify and qualify new customer opportunities through a mix of strategies and tactics.
What we're looking for
- Creativity: Ability to be innovative in creating original yet tasteful approaches to interacting with customers and prospects.
- Ownership: Our sales team enjoys taking an elevated level of responsibility across the go-to-market functions in addition to delivering a high quality output.
- Communication: The ideal candidate possesses outstanding written and verbal communication, and is comfortable communicating at every level from the c-suite to front line workers.
- Attitude & Ambition: The best candidates are smart, hard working, competitive, and not afraid to fail. They are team first but willing to take the lead with minimal guidance and supervision.
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
See more open positions at Material Security
Something looks off?