Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022
Current status quo in 3D creation is a string of decades old tools with steep learning curves which make 3D unsustainably expensive and restrictive. Luma is rebuilding the 3D tools ecosystem on AI primitives to make this powerful medium accessible to all and bring about the abundance of 3D content.
As part of our team you will work on inventing how tools built on AI foundations should look and work to make this vision real. You’ll work across platforms and solve complex challenges inherent in making powerful tools that are accessible to everyone. If you have experience building tools, have strong UX sensibilities, and are a prolific designer, this role is for you.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Excellent visual and interaction design craft, and an eye for detail.
- Experience designing artistic tools is a strong plus.
- Strong ability to break down complex workflows into delightful experience.
- Some experience with code to prototype ideas is a plus, but not required.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.
See more open positions at Luma AI
Something looks off?