3D Graphics Engineer
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022
Advances in neural rendering have made Luma possible, help us unlock the full potential of this field by bringing your expertise in realtime 3D graphics. You'll define the new state-of-the-art in differentiable rendering, and work with a team that executes and ships daily. You do not need to be a NeRF expert or researcher to apply, rather you’ll work with the best people in the field and we will help you grow quickly in this exciting area.
You will work closely with the research team to solve challenging and exciting problems like geometry, ambient occlusion, relighting, anti-aliasing, efficient data representations, and realtime rendering of NeRFs. Every step you take along this path will not only push the state of the art in 3D, but also bring Luma to more people.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- 5+ years of Industry experience with 3D graphics and shipping high-quality interactive frame-rate software
- Proficiency in at least one of modern graphics APIs such as Vulkan, Direct3D, or Metal
- Proficiency in C++.
- Experience working with WebGL/OpenGL is a strong plus, but not required.
- Experience working with Python is a plus, but not required.
- Experience building plugins for 3D engines like Unreal, Unity is a plus
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Stipends towards wellness, house cleaner, and phone/internet.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.