Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2022
Luma's goal is to enable anyone to capture, relive and edit the world in lifelike 3D. You will be responsible for building the world's most intuitive 3D camera and editing app to deliver this vision of bringing photorealistic 3D to everyone.
In addition to crafting a delightful, responsive, and idiomatic native iOS UI, this involves designing and implementing 3D editing tools powered by machine learning, which anyone can use to create magical interactive experiences.
If you are a tool builder, pay close attention to details, and care deeply about empowering people to build, this is the role for you.
Due to the collaborative nature of this role, we are considering candidates who live in the San Francisco Bay Area and can come into the office on a hybrid/regular basis, or are wanting to relocate to the area.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- 5+ years of deep expertise in developing and shipping delightful native iOS apps.
- Strong software development skills, and proficiency in either Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience working across the stack, interacting with a web server and local file systems.
- Experience working with 3D graphics in Metal or other 3D engines is a strong plus.
- Experience working with computer vision or augmented reality is a plus, but not required.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Stipends towards wellness, house cleaner, and phone/internet.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.