Account Executive, Commercial Accounts
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Commercial Account Executive at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of Enterprise clients and strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who our potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
As a Commercial Account Executive on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 200,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business to hit and exceed sales goals
- Act as the main point of contact, working strategically with them to attain business goals and get the most out of the Airtable product
- Understand use cases and sell across different industries and multiple lines of business to some of our fastest growing customers
- Conduct calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Become an Airtable product expert, delighting prospects with a phenomenal educational experience, and helping cross-functional teams with product feedback and user insights
Who you are
- 3+ years in a SaaS sales role with a track record of success, minimum 2+ years closing experience
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly and working effectively as a team
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly and be a creative problem solver for the larger Airtable team
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow. Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses.
- Strong operational mindset, eager to build process for yourself and the team to maximize productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.