Compensation Business Partner
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is our top-level company priority, and as we execute our vision, we need an exceptional Compensation Business Partner to help make it happen!
The Total Rewards team is seeking a Compensation Business Partner to support the design and implementation of compensation programs, lead cash and equity compensation benchmarking, provide relevant reporting and analysis, and help us create the future of compensation at Airtable. This position will partner with leaders across the People team and the company to develop and communicate compelling compensation offerings and insights. You will be a trusted advisor, leveraging your strong spreadsheet skills, aptitude for numbers, data analysis techniques, and great presentation skills to meet the changing business demands of a hypergrowth, late-stage technology startup.
What you'll do
- Design, iterate, and implement Airtable’s compensation strategy aligned with our business and talent strategies
- Develop and manage annual cash budgets and equity sharepool, in partnership with Finance
- Administer our annual compensation program, including merit, market, promotions, and equity grants
- Be a strategic compensation partner to HRBPs, Recruiters, and Managers on evolving compensation issues in their organizations
- Conduct market analysis and ad-hoc pricing to ensure cash and equity compensation ranges are competitive for hiring and retaining talent
- Support managers and HRBPs in ensuring compensation outcomes are clearly and effectively communicated and understood by both employees and candidates
- Conduct ad-hoc compensation analysis for long-range compensation planning, in partnership with Finance, Legal, and executive leadership
Who you are
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in compensation, preferably in a technology environment
- Strong knowledge of compensation best practices, trends, and market benchmarking
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaboratively, and effectively with cross-functional stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Data-driven with the ability to translate quantitative data into qualitative insights
- A high degree of independence, ownership, and influence
- Strong understanding of Workday and Excel/Google Sheets
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $218,300 - $283,300 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. The base salary range for this role is $196,400 - $254,900 for all other work locations including remote. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.