Performance Marketing Manager
Airtable is seeking a savvy Performance Marketing professional with cross-channel paid marketing experience to join our demand generation organization–where strategy meets action and success is measured in tangible metrics. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support a variety of performance marketing initiatives, however, your primary charter will be to develop the strategy and manage the execution of our paid search program across brand and lead gen initiatives to drive growth in a sustainable, ROI-driven approach. You will be working directly with Airtable’s Performance Marketing Lead and partners across lifecycle marketing, marketing operations, and marketing technology to ensure that programs are being run efficiently and tracked properly from end-to-end.
We are looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, self-driven, and excited to join us on our adventure to help determine the right near-term and long-term steps for our acquisition strategy.
What you'll do
- Develop the strategy and execute on our paid search campaigns to support brand, product sign-up, and enterprise lead goals.
- Regularly analyze performance campaign results and make ongoing recommendations for decisions across spend, targeting, bidding, creative, and landing pages.
- Manage a media budget and deliver consistent reporting covering budget pacing and campaign performance to internal stakeholders and contribute to budget recommendations in quarterly planning.
- Develop and document campaign experiments to help drive continuous improvement in paid campaigns.
- Regularly review and update our ABM keyword lists. Provide recommendations on audience segmentations to partners across lifecycle marketing, field marketing, and sales to help inform personalization strategies.
- Work with PMM and campaign teams to ensure that we are consistently testing messaging and promoting up to date assets in paid campaigns.
- Provide general support to the integrated campaign planning process, acting as a subject matter expert for paid campaign performance and requirements.
Who you are
- Experienced cross-channel performance marketer: You have experience working across multiple channels from SEM, Paid Social, Display, Review Sites and more. You have experience working in sales-led and/or product-led organizations previously.
- Analytical and data-driven: You are comfortable navigating across a swath of metrics and extracting the “aha” insights while also understanding the nuances with marketing attribution.
- Customer-oriented: You have a knack for thoughtfully connecting digital marketing approaches to customer journeys
- Growth mindset: You thrive in performance-focused teams and feel energized by scaling business impact
- Builder-persona: We are still building the performance marketing engine at Airtable. You are someone who genuinely enjoys building the foundations for new programs and processes and has a strong bias for action.
- Hypothesis-driven: Curious and driven to scientifically test and learn from new approaches
- One-team mindset: Communicates effectively and builds strong relationships with immediate team and cross-functional partners
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $119,000 - $155,000 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.