Head of Demand Generation & Marketing Ops
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and strategic Head of Demand Generation and Marketing Ops to join our high-performing team as we embark on the next phase of growth and expansion. In this pivotal role, you will lead us in crafting and executing a robust and growth-oriented go-to-market strategy, while also driving efficiency and effectiveness across marketing and operations functions.
As a seasoned and data-informed marketing leader, you will play a key role in shaping the future of our organization by optimizing current operations. You will also identify, evaluate and spearhead new opportunities and areas of investment. As a primary leader in pipeline generation for the company, it’s imperative that you create, execute, and measure our demand generation strategy and efforts that capitalize our unique Product-led-growth advantages.
Join us in this exciting journey as we elevate our company to new heights, where your expertise will be instrumental in propelling Airtable to unprecedented success. If you are ready to make a significant impact and thrive in a dynamic environment, we invite you to be a key architect of our success story.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute demand generation strategies to drive qualified leads and pipeline growth
- Collaborate with sales, product and finance teams to align demand generation efforts with business goals and objectives
- Cultivate strong executive relationships and become a go-to resource on company pipeline, broadly
- Oversee marketing operations, including business strategy development, planning, marketing automation, lead management, and data analysis and insights
- Implement and optimize marketing technology stack to support demand generation and marketing operations
- Analyze and report on the performance of demand generation and marketing operations initiatives, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices in demand generation and marketing operations
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing operations, with a focus on technology companies
- Proven track record of driving demand generation and pipeline growth in a B2B/SaaS technology environment
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Expertise in marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, HubSpot) and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $232,000 - $328,000 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.