Sr. Manager / Director of G&A Systems, HR and Finance
The Enterprise Technology team at Airtable is responsible for building scalable processes, and reliable technology infrastructure to help Airtable achieve its objectives and goals. As part of our Enterprise Technology team, you will partner closely with key stakeholders to provide technical expertise, drive efficiencies and deliver high-quality technology solutions, aligning to our overall HR & Financial Technology roadmap. Your role is key to Airtable’s future HR & financial systems architecture and success.
What you'll do
- Developing and implementing the strategic vision & roadmap for the G&A Technology function, ensuring its alignment with both the overarching HR, Finance, and Legal objectives and the organization's goals.
- Collaborate with the HR, Finance, Legal, and extended teams to provide solutions that synchronize with the company's business strategy.
- Lead the AI and Automation strategy for G&A systems and processes, aiming to find step-level improvements in employee productivity
- Oversee the daily functioning, maintenance, and support of Workday HCM and Financials, including Integrations as well as other G&A applications.
- Design and develop technical solutions with future-proof design, by leveraging technology to drive efficiencies for process and data challenges
- Establish partnerships with third-party vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- Recognize prospects for system upgrades, process refinements, and automation to boost operational efficiency and elevate user satisfaction. Engage actively in system upgrade initiatives and their implementation.
- Lead an exceptional team, fostering a culture centered around accountability, guaranteeing the provision of punctual, high-quality services aligned with Service Level Agreements. Champion a culture of data-driven decision-making and execution infused with metrics for enhanced performance.
- Ensure company compliance with Data Privacy Laws, coordinate global compliance efforts with Legal and other stakeholders, and assist in meeting new regional or global data privacy requirements like CCPA, GDPR, etc.
- Create a focused customer service function with the goal of producing a seamless, excellent user experience for all users and partners
Who you are
- 7+ years of experience in people systems, headcount planning, and analytics
- 7+ years of experience in financials systems with in-depth knowledge of financial accounting & reporting, and accounts payable processes
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Workday HCM and an ERP system, Workday Financials preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Understanding of SOX compliance, SDLC, and control audits
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having successfully completed projects on time and with value
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $180,000 - $310,300 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. The base salary range for this role is $162,000 - $279,300 for all other work locations including remote. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.